Welcome to Kilfennan Presbyterian Church
We are a congregation that believe that our purpose here on earth is to bring glory to God the Father. We are called by Christ to the making of disciples who will grow in their faith in Him and who will live out that faith in the whole of life. It is our hope and prayer that all visitors to our congregation will find themselves embraced by the love of God and by the love of His people.
We look forward to welcoming you as we meet to worship God together.
Sunday Morning Worship each week is at 11.30am and preschool children have Tots Zone, primary school children have Kids Zone during the service.
With the general easing of covid restrictions please note :
- No one with Covid 19 symptoms should attend church activities.
- Hand sanitation facilities will be provided on entry/exit of building and at toilets.
- Seating is no longer socially distanced. However there is an area where the seating is socially distanced for anyone who feels happier with that in place.
- Offering plates are not being passed around but placed in the entrance/exit foyers to receive offerings on entering or leaving church.
- Hymn books, Bibles or announcement sheets are not being handed out; we encourage you to bring your own Bible, and words for congregational singing will be on screens.
- Children are encouraged to attend with their parents. Preschool children have Tots Zone and primary school children have Kidszone during the Sunday service.
- A thorough clean of the church will be done weekly by our Caretaker.
- Face coverings are no longer required but anyone who wishes can still do so.
We hope that you will feel happy to come to Sunday Service but we understand some may be nervous and feel unable to attend at this time. We trust the on-line service will be a blessing to you in the meantime.
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION AND ON-LINE SERVICES GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: click to view
For anyone wishing to donate their offering by standing order the following forms are available for download. Please download and print off whichever you require, then fill out the form making sure you put in the correct bank account details and take to your bank. If you have any queries please contact the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a KPC Free Will Offering Standing Order
Click here to download a KPC Property Fund Standing Order
Click here to download a KPC Appeals Standing Order